jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009

Nikki Reed and Taylor Lautner: Vancouver Mates


Situated up north in Canada as they prepare to begin work on their new movie, Taylor Lautner and Nikki Reed ventured out for a walk around Vancouver on Wednesday (August 5).
The "Twilight" stars enjoyed the sunny summer afternoon, posing with fans and taking pictures ahead of starting their "Eclipse" project.

Looking to be a bit more relaxed this time around, Lautner previously hit the weights to bulk up for "New Moon" filming with grueling two-hour workouts seven days a week - which actually ended up making him drop the pounds.
Talking about the gym efforts, Taylor tells Interview magazine, "I had put on a lot of weight, and then I started losing it drastically, so I was worried. It turned out I was overworking myself. My trainer told me that I couldn’t break a sweat, because I was burning more calories than I was putting on."


No hay comentarios: