viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

Jackson Rathbone loves his Twilight look

Thursday, 19 February 2009


Jackson Rathbone loved transforming into Jasper Hale.
When Teen mag asked Jackson if he enjoyed changing his appearance to play Jasper he replied: "I really enjoyed it.



"I was always a character actor when I was in theatre. I kind of find that it helps the audience, especially with Jasper.
"I mean I'm not actually blonde so I had to bleach my hair blonde. I'm fairly pale. I'm more of an indoor sports kind of guy.
"I'm a musician so I spent most of my time awake at night and in the recording studio tucked away from the sun.
"But I really do love to change appearances for a lot of the characters I play."
We loved Jackson in Twilight and can't wait to see him in New Moon.

No hay comentarios: