martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Ashley Greene: Rock & Republic Hottie


Enjoying an evening out on the town, Ashley Greene turned up on the red carpet in West Hollywood on Thursday night (June 11).
Showing off her svelte figure in a short black dress matched with tartan patterned heel and a huge silver necklace, the Alice Cullen actress couldn’t stop smiling at the opening of the Rock and Republic store on Robertson Boulevard.

And while scheduled press duties are more than welcome, Miss Greene recently spoke of her issues with paparazzi that seem to track her down everywhere she goes.
The “Twilight” cutie tells, “You don’t want to have your picture taken when you’re coming out of a club all wasted. It’s tough ... I get a call from my mom in the morning, and she says, ‘So I see you went out again last night.’ I might as well have a GPS chip in my skin, but no, I have the Internet.”

No hay comentarios: